Surviving After Suicide Monthly Support Group
Our monthly support groups provide survivors with a powerful community that comes together to share, reflect on, and experience that complex grief that accompanies losing a loved one to death by suicide. It’s a safe, confidential space that looks to provide hope to survivors no matter where they are at in their journey. There is an in-person support group and a virtual support group.
- Dates: Third Thursday of each month
- Location: 3817 S Elmwood Ave | Sioux Falls, SD 57105
- There is no fee or registration required. Must be 18 years old to attend.
- Dates: Third Wednesday of each month at 12:00pm CST
- Location: Online
- There is no fee but registration is required. Must be 18 years old to attend.
If you have questions, you can email email@example.com. Contact Us